1) General rules
By getting safelisted, you agree to follow channel rules.Breaking any of them will be punished with the diagram, below :
1) Abusing bugs - permanent channel ban
2) Using cheats - permanent channel ban
3) Pooling - 7 days channel ban.
4) Abusing control of shared player - 7 days channel ban
5) Intentional game ruining - 7 day channel ban
6) Intentional leaving -7 day channel ban
7) Flaming or any kind of aggressive/insultive/unmannered behavior - 1-3 days channel ban.
8) Advertising of private non - 'ss' games, using guard or in the channel - 2 days channel ban
9) Disconnecting - 3 day channel ban
10) Not showing in a game maximally 5 minutes after it's started - 1 day channel ban
11) Using native languages - 30 minutes channel ban
Few general notes:
- In game pausing is forbidden! You may do so only if both captains allow it.
- Safelist members are expected to show basic respect toward ss staff, since opposite may lead to punishment.
- Forfeiting is allowed. All team members must write 'ff' in 'all' chat. No one can be forced to do same. If there's even only one player who doesn't wish to ff, game must be continued normally.
Note: Forfeited team has to put heroes on hold position behind the fountain, while the non-forfeiting team immediately, and we do mean immediately, takes the fastest route to the throne/tree and destroy it. Any detours can be valid punishment reason. Neither team is allowed to interfere with the other team's heroes.
- Remaking is allowed.
Every game will be remade if dropping occures before 10 minute mark.The exception are games where the kill difference between teams is bigger then 10. In that case captain of the team with less players can either chose to ff or continue the game. The remake can have a different cd poll if captains agree so.
- Breaking any rule, not mentioned above, will also be punished, if it ruins the game somehow.
- SS staff reserves the right to change the rules written above if its considered necessary.
- SS channel is considered as public channel and as a result of it general eurobattle.net rules applies for this channel. Nationalism or insults toward staff may result in server punishment.
2) Gameplay rules
1) Backdoring and creep skipping
Both are fully allowed.
2) Item sharing
No pooling is allowed.However, there are some items ( mainly mana/hp regen ) you can share with others, but not longer than 5 min.Here's the list of these items :
· Sentry wards ( allowed to be given to another player permanently )
· Observer wards ( allowed to be given to another player permanently )
· Clarity Potion ( allowed to be given to another player permanently )
· Flasks of Sapphire Water ( allowed to be given to another player permanently )
· Chickens (for usage)
· Ring of Regeneration
· Ring of Health
· Sobi Mask
· Void Stone
· TP Scroll ( allowed to be given to another player permanently )
· Ancient Tango of Essifation ( allowed to be given to another player permanently )
· Gem of Truesight ( allowed to be given to another player permanently )
3. Item restriction :
There are no item restrictions.
4. Cases of d/c or quiters
Leavers team can choose one of following options :
- sell all items directly from the leaver's hero ( teamsell --> result as splitting money equally for the team )
- in case the whole team agrees, one of players may take leaver's item(s) and use it normally. However, taking leaver's item(s) on your own is not allowed and will be punished.
- Freeze leavers hero on his circle of power
- Continue using leavers hero, but without buying him any additional items.
3) Other rules
1) Observing ss games is allowed for all safelist players. Moderators have priority for observer slots.
2) Above rules applies for all #ss games.By '#ss game' term we understand game created by safelist host. Games, which don't fulfill these requirements are not considered as '#ss games' and, as a result of it, rules of '#ss channel' does not apply to them.
3) Only 1 safelisted account per user is allowed. Moderators may have 2 accounts safelisted.
4) You are responsible for your account, and all rules broken with that account will result in according punishments.We will not accept excuses like : "My little brother logged in with my account! It wasn't me!".
5) #SS is international channel, what means everyone can apply for it. However, it's well known for dota players, that distance causes lag, and most of non eu players will lag on eu hosts and vice versa.
6) Use common sense. This will help to avoid problems, like ridiculous ban requests.
7) Remember If you experience any problem with other safelisted player, do not flame, argue etc just take screenshots/replay and post it on forum. Moderators will resolve it.
8) If you notice anything, what is not written as a rule contact moderators. They will take care about it.
9) In case bot is offline for some reason, above rules DO NOT apply