Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67

Thread: DotA Orb Effect Priority Tables

  1. #1
    RepresoR
    Guest

    Post DotA Orb Effect Priority Tables

    The Complete Orb Effect Priority Table

    Read the following text for your own benefit!

    The two golden rules:
    1: Orb effects will never stack.
    2: You may only place one buff per attack.

    And as an information sticker:
    • You will only get the effect that is listed in the box. If you get both, it says both. If there's some strange mechanics to it, it's listed in the legend.
    • Eye of Skadi will be a melee eye of skadi if the unit that picks it up is currently in melee form. It will be ranged if the unit that picks it up currently has a ranged attack.
      Switching forms may or may not affect the form of the Eye of Skadi, it depends on the ability that changes your range
    • Ursa Warrior is as of 6.44 a melee unit. Doombringer is a melee unit. As of 6.28, Banehallow remains as a melee unit in his ultimate form.
      Strength Morphling is no longer in the game.


    Now, to the charts:


    Maim: "Sange", "Sange and Yasha"
    Lifesteal: "Mask of Death", "Mask of Madness", "Helm of the Dominator", "Satanic"
    Feedback: "Diffusal Blade", "Manta Style"
    Chain Lightning: "Maelstrom", "Mjollnir"
    Corruption: "Stygian Desolator"
    Cold Attack: Melee: "Eye of Skadi melee"
    Cold Attack: Ranged: "Eye of Skadi ranged"



    A quick explanation on how to read an excel chart:



    As seen in the ranged part, an Eye of Skadi and a Stygian Desolator would give you the Corruption orb effect, regardless of any other circumstances.
    However, on melee heroes, it says "Place".
    Looking in the legend, it tells you that "Place" means that the item in the highest priority slot will take effect, as well as the inventory priority order.
    I realize that my previous explanation may have been a bit ambiguous, so heres an image of the priority order:


    All credits to Malle from official dota allstars forums.
    Last edited by Artificial; 20th September 2007 at 03:44 PM.

  2. #2
    nice... again - at least a guy that knows he didn't create this and it's honest .

  3. #3
    avatarCRO
    Guest
    hey dude i actually read all this

  4. #4
    H3ndriX-pt
    Guest
    place the name of autors pls :P

  5. #5
    Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Macedonia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by avatarCRO
    hey dude i actually read all this
    you will remember only 1%

    print it, and take it with you in your pocket
    Last edited by Artificial; 17th October 2006 at 07:16 PM.

  6. #6
    i saved the pics in my PC

  7. #7
    sytrus
    Guest

  8. #8
    diebreath
    Guest

    question about some items

    i wonder about some items
    1st if i make satanic to lifestealer is it upgrading his life steal rate?
    2nd if i make critic to morthred is she hittin more critic then normal or on when hittin with change of bruzai his hit is reduced?
    3rd if i make butterfly so broodmother his miss chance upgrading?

    some items and some heros ability is same which i want to ask items increasing their ability or reducing when heros ability powerful?

    and if make an item for example dual buttterfly or dual basher stun chance double or miss chance double?

    if its goin double then make 6 butterfly to a hero than invulnerable

    (sorry for my bad english)

  9. #9
    Registered User straider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Slovakia -BB
    Posts
    220
    ok in general let me tell u that it's not always the best way to maximalize the advatages of a hero but to compense all his disadvateges, shure, sometimes its the best way to own, but sometimes not and to your q ..
    1. Naix'es lifesteal isn't an orb so yes satanic works on him
    2. Crit on mortred is (and it is statistican proved) a "stupid" item coz there cant be smthing like duble crit and if it ocures then will the smaler crit overwrite the ultymate on, in praxis means that if u got mortred and crit, u are leaving your ultymate useless
    3.Tell me i am a noob but i don't remember any of brodmother's skill witsch gives u a chance to evade

    and finaly no buter's do not stack(am not 100% shure about this, just 99%)
    with bashers it's a bit diferent, statisticaly every basher gives u a smaler chance to bash, can't remember the percentage but it's like 16% first basher +12% gives u a second basher ... and the third gives u like 8% ( The numbers are just for explayning, i know the chances and numbers are diferent)
    its caused because the chances share they base and it can as the crit on mortred that bash ocures at the same time tvo times ...

    your english isn't so bad, my is wors
    http://www.dota.sk/index.php?mode=clans&id=814
    mY biaTcheS !

    Mess with the best, die like the rest !



  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by diebreath View Post
    i wonder about some items
    1st if i make satanic to lifestealer is it upgrading his life steal rate?
    2nd if i make critic to morthred is she hittin more critic then normal or on when hittin with change of bruzai his hit is reduced?
    3rd if i make butterfly so broodmother his miss chance upgrading?

    some items and some heros ability is same which i want to ask items increasing their ability or reducing when heros ability powerful?

    and if make an item for example dual buttterfly or dual basher stun chance double or miss chance double?

    if its goin double then make 6 butterfly to a hero than invulnerable

    (sorry for my bad english)
    1st: yes. also feat stacks with vladimir and leorics vampiric for a total 99%
    2nd: you have 2 separate criticals however if they both trigger you will see a big number but the damage will only be that of a lesser critical. Better to make mkb.
    3rd: since broodmother orb gives the enemy a chance to miss it does stack with your evasion granted by butterfly it is not 50%[25%+25%] but it first checks your miss[25%] so if there is a hit[75% chance] then it checks if the enemy misses so its 25% of the remaining 75%. That makes a 62.5% you`ll get hit or 37.5% chance the opponent will miss

  11. #11
    ddaniel
    Guest
    i almost broke my head after reading it all though its interesting

  12. #12
    Kentuthi
    Guest
    did u erase the credit section:
    "Created and compiled by Malle @ "

    it's plagiatism

    Link removed by moderator.

    ok i didnt see the



    Disclaimer

    This is not my work so I can not take credit for it.I am posting this in the purpose it was created, as to inform people.
    The images belong to dota-allstars forum
    Last edited by RockNation; 19th November 2006 at 10:57 PM.

  13. #13
    Eurobattle.net Backer -Riki-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    323
    The Vladimir's Offering, count as "Lifesteal" or just a passive aura that can stack with other orbs?! (for melee heroes)

  14. #14
    RockNation
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by -Riki-
    The Vladimir's Offering, count as "Lifesteal" or just a passive aura that can stack with other orbs?! (for melee heroes)
    Read again the info about that item.From that item only Mask of Death has orb effects but they dissapear after you've created Vladimirs. Vladimirs Offering does not have orb effects. The lifesteal is an aura for the allies and for your self. You can create other orb on you cuz they won't enterfier with each other. And the item is for melle only heroes.

  15. #15
    SzRaPnEL
    Guest

    Vladrmir's Offering

    Althought its and aura (lifesteal for meele) it doesnt work with some heroes.
    Example --> Ursa

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Inne strony: Film Filmy 2017 Horror 2017


Affiliates