Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 80

Thread: Report people that should be blacklisted there

  1. #16
    Chuot
    Guest
    I'm retired from gaming, I'm not in clan, I don't N0TD anymore, so this issue does not affect me in anyway. However I will say my opinion about this

    I thought there were some clan rules somewhere about maphacking...
    imo bypassing it once means it's worthless: how will you say who will get a second chance and who won't?
    I agree with Nx on this point. There shouldn't be any exceptions if you already have rules for it.

    1, You are not in clan.
    2, It's my decision, I talked about it with others, you should respect that.
    No offence or disrespect towards Hovi, but I think you should not give mhers second chance. My question is: how can you be sure that the one you gives a second chance will not mh again?

    i am always with giving another chance when the maphacker admit it and he promissed not to do it again.
    We've already had experience with Kewell right? You were there when Grim gave Kewell another chance. After about 1 month he started hacking again... So... back to the same question I asked Hovi.

  2. #17
    007_vlad
    Guest
    All people deserve a second chance! it is our nature! btw u need to eplain ppl why they dont need maphack! I admit i used mh when i was noob but not for long and here i mean about 2 or 3 days when i realized ill destroy all the beauty of this map and stopped using it also i hoped using mh ill became a pro but it didnt happend but i got pro after alot of cool games with clan n0td and yz .... but finnaly dota corupted me too and i dont play that much notd like 3 moths before! I also hate the guy who does all by the book !!!! its is allright to do mystakes ...and also is alright to fix up those mistakes to prove the ppl that u are on the good road again! that's my oppinion like it or not!

  3. #18
    Registered User Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bruges, Belgium
    Posts
    931
    I was going to post more here but in the end it's just about two opinions:
    1) we don't ever want to play with someone who has used a mh, regardless of the situation (sorry vlad and a few others, I guess?)
    2) we're going to thoroughly look at each case and see what is appropriate, given the circumstances

    I've already listed the circumstances. The second opinion is clearly stated in the clan rules above point 1. Any further debate about 1 vs 2 is therefore pointless imho, or at the very least belongs somewhere else as a topic on its own.

    Greets,
    Birdy.
    Last edited by Firebird; 21st November 2006 at 04:04 PM.
    [Oni] F*CK! I'm just about out of black ink
    [Krypton] printer?
    [Oni] No, the type I disperse to run from predators.

  4. #19
    kann[nIx]
    Guest
    i agree with firebird and nx. maphackers need to be prosecuted and arrested for ever, because no matter what they tell you, they will stay maphackers.
    EXCEPT they chose to stop it themself and admit it without being chased.

    im probably wrong in 20% of the cases, but point is that the rest will stay maphacker and you probably never notice again, so you have to make a decision.
    either you say "we ban maphacking" or "we dont allow members to abuse maphacking".

    anyway i made my decision allready. i wont spend time to worry about anymore and just dont accept games with possible maphackers in it.
    pro wallhack is allowed ofc!

    CRIER: i invented it <=> i name it
    when i call it pro wallhack its correct!! iM nEvEr WrOnG
    Last edited by kann[nIx]; 21st November 2006 at 08:57 PM.

  5. #20
    crier
    Guest
    Well...

    Some points that I wanna add:

    1 - yes we have rules, we discussed the "ban cheaters" rule just some months ago and one point of that discussion was that the new recuits should access this forum EXACTLY so READ the RULES of the clan and know that maphacking or any other cheats arent allowed.

    After that said, 2 thing:

    a) "Sems" isnt on our clan, and hovi just came public to tell us that the guy cheated in one game with him once, and chattin with the dude some time after the game (days? weeks? looks like some days according to the screen shots of the chat) the guy in a friendly tone said that he used mh a couple of times and thats it. He wasnt trying to prove anything to anyone, just messing with his own fun and appeared to realize that.

    b) By doing that, he just added the guy in a "warn" list. Hovi cant tell u, MERCs or whatever, what to do. If u, Nx, think we shouldnt play with the guy anymore, then dont play with him, simple. We cant "ban" him from the clan cos he's not into it, and a ban from games is a personal thing. We dont play with Kewell even if we get paid. But I'm sure Ms would probably love to play with him if she have the oportunity. Who am I to tell her not to? I dont see any rule in the clan that force me to play with one person and not that other person.

    2 - About Hovs first reply to Nx, looks kindda harsh. But Nx asked for it. If u disagree with someone, express that without irony and u will be respected accordingly. Write dozens of "NO COMMENT..." is ask for a harsh reply. Specially when you DID MAKE a comment.

    In any case ofc all ppl know that everybody is welcome to put opinions here. I'm just askin to avoid offensive behavior when there is no need of that.

    Remeber: respect is what separates us from Kewells.

  6. #21
    crier
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kann[nIx] View Post
    pro wallhack is allowed ofc!
    It's "the pro's vision" german nab!

    and ofc its allowed

    Kann: but it was YOU who named "pro's vision" when u created it!! contradictory german!!
    Last edited by crier; 22nd November 2006 at 08:44 PM.

  7. #22
    Registered User Nxuann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovi View Post
    1, You are not in clan.
    2, It's my decision, I talked about it with others, you should respect that.
    1. Yes I'm not in clan. That why you'll see that i rarely give my opinion about clan things, like chieftain change and such. imo, maphacking is about community, not clan, and I think i belong to that one.
    2. Yes it's your personal opinion, and I will respect that, but I still have the right to point out what I think should be. Since the website seems to be down, since i couldn't quote your own rules, i just told you to remember the rules you had. Do whatever you want with them: change them so that they suit your behaviour, or they will be obsolete.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hovi
    That means no calling him maphacker, no insults etc.
    there was no insult, and i didn't refer to Sems as a maphacker, just talking about a generic maphacker.

    Quote Originally Posted by crier View Post
    About Hovs first reply to Nx, looks kindda harsh. But Nx asked for it. If u disagree with someone, express that without irony and u will be respected accordingly. Write dozens of "NO COMMENT..." is ask for a harsh reply. Specially when you DID MAKE a comment.
    In any case ofc all ppl know that everybody is welcome to put opinions here. I'm just askin to avoid offensive behavior when there is no need of that.
    There was no irony in the whole post, at least there was no intention. Just pointing out the facts.


    Note: Due to Hovi's info, looks like this thread (or even the whole forum?) is only for clan, this is my last post in this thread accordingly to the moderators.
    Last edited by Nxuann; 21st November 2006 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Added Note
    M.E.R.C. Nxuan
    Original NotD:SO Mapper
    Triggers/Codes/Skills

    notdso.forumer.com

    Get the money, win the war.

  8. #23
    H3ndriX-pt
    Guest
    just wanted to say im that kinda idiot who always gives opinion about all that raises some interest in me, and i think teh point here is kinda simple:

    a)who dont wanna play with Sems, because he may use maphack again, and dont trust that he is honest about "not using mh anymore", don't play with him.

    b)who wants to believe his word, play with him.

    I believe that just because kewell used mh after he said he wouldn't, doesn't mean everyone will do the same. Especially a guy that (aparently, since i didnt read any logs) simply admits he uses mh with naturality, and says he won't use it again.

    In the end it's a decision of hovi if he wants to ban him or not. However i think is fair that we all are informed that this guy already used mh, bc im sure many ppl will never play with him again.. the problem here is that this opens an exception, and what will u do if u start finding one MHer every day? u will give them all a 2nd chance?

    Anyway, each case is a case, i wouldnt play with this guy anymore i think, but if he is not a jerk give him a chance ah its a game ffs

  9. #24
    kann[nIx]
    Guest
    omfg new investigations at the hack0r szene. our local reporter sais:
    Quote Originally Posted by biggest idiot
    "Sadly, Clan VAMP members including me encountered more maphackers during our vampirism game. We have reason to believe one of them was Syrus using a namespoof. More action will be made until we come up with a conclusion together."
    i assume we have to start our own investigations, because i have reason to believe syrus isnt able to use namespoof cause of insufficient user skillz in the whole. anyway this alarming report made me smile and i just coudnt keep back from you.

  10. #25
    Registered User Syrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    550
    roflmao yea my biggest wish is to play with VAMP clan and even biggest not to use Syrus nick, and biggest wishes of all wishes is that i play vampirisim map lol

    At least try to make something that ppl will belive for more then 0.01 sec
    http://notdso.forumer.com
    M.E.R.C.S. - Mercenary Elite Reconing and Combat Squad

  11. #26
    N0TD Moderator Hovi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Age
    34
    Posts
    446
    hahahahahahahahaahh nc

  12. #27
    N0TD Moderator Hovi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Age
    34
    Posts
    446
    [smoke]eek maphacking, replay proves that clearly.
    Aka KabelOdMonitoru

  13. #28
    N0TD Moderator Hovi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Age
    34
    Posts
    446
    Next game, another maphacker, clan member!! AlphaCrusherPL
    pinging mini at wave 1, pretty clear, after short chat, he told me he cheated.
    Kicked from clan, banned from channel.

    Funny thing is, that he saw my conversation in channel before game, when I banned the guy before and right after that he used maphack...
    Last edited by Hovi; 6th January 2007 at 11:03 PM.
    Aka KabelOdMonitoru

  14. #29
    H3ndriX-pt
    Guest
    some people are not too bright

    anyway i thought this guy was in clan for some time already, i always see his nick when i go topaz --

  15. #30
    Registered User Firebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bruges, Belgium
    Posts
    931
    That's why it's sad...
    [Oni] F*CK! I'm just about out of black ink
    [Krypton] printer?
    [Oni] No, the type I disperse to run from predators.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Inne strony: Film Filmy 2017 Horror 2017


Affiliates