Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy Requests

As well i remember, Dav used to complain about Fiend's abusers.
    Mass fiends pushing pushing and pushing, no chance to take 2nd hero or make wind raiders/raiders/kodos.
    They say it's a "gay" tatic, but any race got a "gay" tatic.
    Humans with their tower abusing protecting theirselves with mass footmans for 10 minutes till they get tier3 with tanks, orcs with their CJ with inv.hero + raiders using their facking snood in my fiends (omfg), and elfs burning all my ghouls with that damned panda as 2nd hero, focus him with coil nova till your opponent telleport the panda from hell with staff -.-'

Hi,I have FEW questions i started playing wc3 some 3 weeks ago so im struggling a bit ... my micro is what needs improving most and can someone explain me is there diffrence between ctrl+1,2,3 and shift+1,2,3 ? im mostly using hotkeys to build my buildings at start but in the middle of battle i pretty much rely on my mouse and tend to lose alot of units..also my most common losses are vs orc with bm/grunts/raiders/sw and undead pushing me with death knight and fiends..should i go fast expansion vs these? All advices welcome

im using both of them, deppends how is easier for ya and deppends what race you are u just need a lot of practice and everything will come by time.

well ctrl+1 or ctrl+2 are used to make groups, u select few units then press ctrl+1 for example ,which mean the next time you'll press 1 those units will be selected and ready to use, about micro and losing units you need to practice and i advise you to play few micro maps like (MicroMap - OverSky) my favorite and watch replays focus on the games style, how they saved their units , items etc and gl.

ok maybe some of you want to share ideas

Situation : map - TS / MU = YOU elf vs UD. you play in xpam enemy is host you got 0.5 - 1 sec delay.
    Ud goes dread lord + ghouls + 4 fiends. harashes you a bit till t3 mostly going for wisps and runing away. then he builds 2 meat vagons some gargs dk naga statues destroyers and BANSHEES with ANTIMAGIC SHELL

Your position. *elf* you take warden + panda and creep to fast lvl 3. then try to build some bears / dryads and ud pushes you with meat vagons or even tower pushing. you cant fight him couse he sleeps warden / antimagic shell *AMS* heroes + units and keeps massing. you A. lose moonwells to meat vagons or B. go to death.

You cant harrash his acolytes couse sleep wrecks warden quite easly. so guys *mostly elf players* how you fight vs sucha tct
    Ud pushes at arround 12'th minute.

Ok 1 more YOU elf vs HU
    lets say SV map *only in TM it's easy to counter*

human side - he goes for bloodmage *further BM* and towers up his base
    he goes to harash you with flame strike and run / teleport away with staff
    he upgraded 3/0 dmg fast and starts pumping some knights and sorcress. then going INVISIBLE and harash your base with flame strike + knight on moonwells
    when you go to defend he staffs out knight + run away
    he builds 2 rifles 3 spell breakers 3 knights priests / sorcs and keeps harrashing your moonwels then tp. in end you will be facing a freaking Bloodmages ulti which is more imba then you can imagine. also MK + pala with staffs own really hard.

SO i hope i described this enough just give some ideas
    Main - enS.wattahek
    Smurf for dota -
    Hidden Text click here to show

Smurf for pg

New smurf to catch some hackers on ladder -

Own.your.Soul will own your soul !

as UD player I wouldn't go for that build but focus heros (still with antimagic)?
    My opinion since I'm noob I want to hear thoughts too

Quote Originally Posted by Akhetaton View Post
    as UD player I wouldn't go for that build but focus heros (still with antimagic)?
    My opinion since I'm noob I want to hear thoughts too
    your heroes would get overhited by orb + fiends.dont forget DL would spamm sleep on you warden.

actually you cant counter this if ud manages to push you with sucha units mix you gotta early t3 tower push him and focus banshees
    Main - enS.wattahek
    Smurf for dota -

Smurf for pg

New smurf to catch some hackers on ladder -

Own.your.Soul will own your soul !

use dryads, destroy siege

chimaera would be good no ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

Hi, I'm requesting a counter to UD (me) vs. NE when NE makes dryads+dott+archer+huntress+1-3druid of the claw.

ANY comment i'd appreciate

well dunno what is "dott" but vs dryads +archers is good choice catapults or abominations, vs huntress abominations or air, vs bears destroyers or wyrms. Well you wrote here almost all elfs units so he surely dont have much units of each of these that u wrote unless he has 100 food supply.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

dott is druid of the talon, which tornadoes my abos, as for other units I did 2 destroyers, 4 gargs, 4 abos and 1 cata but he killed my abos and my gargs so it was a bit lost.
    oh and btw, he had almost specificly
    near 4 huntress, 4 dryad, 2 d. of the claw, 5 d. of the talon and near 6-8 archers...

can i hear another opinion about NE army ?
    I always make dry + claws, almost...
    I want to know another army build... eficient one. Thx

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

as I see in pro games, Ne Mirror they use sometimes DH+Naga mass archers
    or mass druid of the talon agaisnt orc.
    or mass huntress in Ne Mirror.
    the dry+claws is just the most efficient strategy : |

cant nova those pesky dryads

EDIT: Question: Steps to defend a human tower rush - 3militia running and making 3 tower ..
    I know it's relative but a little help needed
    Last edited by Akhe; 4th December 2010 at 08:41 PM.

Ok, I hope I can revive this thread, me (NE) how can I counter a Human that makes mass spell breakers. Bears are useless, dryads are kind of week, what should i do ?

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast