Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: IH league active??

  1. #1
    New User
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1

    IH league active??

    HI,

    I played here with you guys like 2yrs ago and now im back on eurobattle.net. Wondering if you guys still play inhouse games from time to time, because if you do i've got 3 good and active players willing to join in on the fun.

    Regards,

    Hodor/MDMA/punkassnoobs or w/e dunno which name i used.

  2. #2
    This color is only for nabs!
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    BiH
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,869
    Awards

    Write correct nicknames here or make new accounts to get access in league channel.


    RayAllen: aledati je bio dobar igrac ali onda se poceo druziti sa noelom...

    .igic._legend._: jel aledati trial?

  3. #3
    Administrator Cen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    28
    Posts
    15,444
    Blog Entries
    2
    SS bots need to be updated to supprt new dota map, I am working on it. It will probably take a week or so to finish.

    Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

  4. #4
    Safelist Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Age
    25
    Posts
    32
    http://dota.eurobattle.net/ss/gamestats.php?id=16

    stalkerrrrrrrr what are those items on pa!!! diffu and vlads xD

  5. #5
    Safelist Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    918
    Awards







    items required by the game, sometimes you gotta improvise

    Come play sometime mate, we still play from time to time

  6. #6
    Registered User CronYshor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dau bine solo mid
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by NiGhT^^StAlKeR View Post
    items required by the game, sometimes you gotta improvise

    Come play sometime mate, we still play from time to time
    me play /f add cronyshor
    Quote Originally Posted by klee View Post
    When you are low the only thing you can do is flame and abuse powers, but in this situation you have no power, so you just flame, you have low skill, you have no manners, you disrespect others and who knows what else. First learn dota, then talk
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBLin] View Post
    Hmmm...yes...wery intresting...
    my compliments to you Gentleman




    Quote Originally Posted by FuRaCiOsu
    Un Afericit si tie fiule,si la anu poate faci misto mai mult de t-pain Noroc.

    Hidden Text click here to show











  7. #7
    Safelist Administrator AcidSnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    576
    Awards



    Quote Originally Posted by Ya-_-Wa View Post
    http://dota.eurobattle.net/ss/gamestats.php?id=16

    stalkerrrrrrrr what are those items on pa!!! diffu and vlads xD
    stalker , once a noob always a noob ggwp

  8. #8
    Safelist Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    918
    Awards







    SUp acid come mid feed me please, as in good ol' times

  9. #9
    Registered User CronYshor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dau bine solo mid
    Posts
    1,756
    me_rape_solo_mid
    Quote Originally Posted by klee View Post
    When you are low the only thing you can do is flame and abuse powers, but in this situation you have no power, so you just flame, you have low skill, you have no manners, you disrespect others and who knows what else. First learn dota, then talk
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBLin] View Post
    Hmmm...yes...wery intresting...
    my compliments to you Gentleman




    Quote Originally Posted by FuRaCiOsu
    Un Afericit si tie fiule,si la anu poate faci misto mai mult de t-pain Noroc.

    Hidden Text click here to show











Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Inne strony: Film Filmy 2017 Horror 2017


Affiliates