Thread: Request to deactivate/delete account

Request to deactivate/delete account

When i trying register with old mail(magevel@yandex.ru), it is say it was banned by administration and have one more problem. Before that, I was playing official battle.net, but with the release of the 1.30 version, everything went bad. Basically, I played in a different RPG with save and load, this requires a unique nickname (Kirreyn), but it turned out that it is already on the eurobattle, I do not remember exactly, I probably registered it once, but I completely forgot about it (mail, password, etc.). Is it possible to deactivate it or delete it? Thank you.

Help me, please. (

Safelist Voucher
    Awards
    Да пол-шишечки ещё подожди
    Они обычно быстро отвечают
    Особенно к выходным

VOKERVOKERVOKER
    http://twitch.tv/alone_monax
    DOTA GAMEPLAY ALMOST 24/7
    nolife ftw

Blog Entries
    Just request a password reset, it has a yopmail email http://warden.eurobattle.net/pvpgn/passwordrecovery

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Just request a password reset, it has a yopmail email http://warden.eurobattle.net/pvpgn/passwordrecovery
    How i can request reset, when i dont remember email. Can you say Kirreyn account data ect. if no when just check when someone logged with it?

And how i can activated forum account, because i dont get activation mail. \

If no one logged, or used Kirreyn account, can it just be deleted, so i can recreate it again.

Last login November 2016, you can check that with /finger command on server. If you create a new account and log it in, maybe it could be related and proven that Kirreyn belongs to you. Or you could name other accounts you created here

Quote Originally Posted by kja12 View Post
    Last login November 2016, you can check that with /finger command on server. If you create a new account and log it in, maybe it could be related and proven that Kirreyn belongs to you. Or you could name other accounts you created here
    But i dont remember what i created others accounts here before, i have Kirreyn nickname account in official bnet. This account didnt get online for nearly 2 year, can it be just deleted, so i can create account with Kirreyn nickname, because i cant play some rpgs with save/load system without this nickname. What prove you need, for deleting this account?

Alright, it doesn't seem to be main account and as mentioned 2 years passed. PM me password and email you want to use

Alright, it doesn't seem to be main account and as mentioned 2 years passed. PM me password and email you want to use
    Thx for help!

Changed, try to login

Changed, try to login
    Everything works, thank you very much for your help.