Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: vouch?

  1. #1
    Registered User otij2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kiev
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17

    Lightbulb vouch?

    Vladimir.Ukraine, Kyiv. age 26

    many frends go there to play from war3.alkar.net. about safe list, I want to look & try some teampay with it

    maners.. ill never start to argue or other. dota is not my libido or alter ego. its just my hobby and I like it to do it well. about angry players? a dont care

    never play herro like viper, barathrum, naix, blood, ursa. 2 active skills? and where is all fun? its to easy to play.. I like to play suppots as atropos (nekronomicon+kelen=as iniciator) Enigma (as iniciator) oracle (mekansm, urn, forse stuff, elus, halberd=as support/save) mangix (nekronomikon, kelen, aghanim, elus=as support (dispel,x2 tornado, stun, slow, misses)) warlock (saiv/pusher) rasta (kelen=gang/save/pusher) ES (kelen, kritical, desolator=stunner/nuker) zeus (bkb, etheral, dagon, refresh=nuker) wich doctor, crystal, rexar, lion, lich-my favorites supports. and some times play (10 of 50 games) on dps hero, and play any of them.
    Please note that in such assemblies is very much active skills and artifacts that I actually like to Saporta, what is more difficult to play than DPS heroes. enjoy when there is a great team play as a team. always play to win (on your choice of hero, build an item, and the chosen style of play)

    play only on alkar (start play dota +/- 10 ears ago)


    in replay play for win as usually but for fun. sorry its only pub game raplay but i you need replay i have few funny game replay

  2. #2
    Safelist Administrator .27.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Age
    29
    Posts
    964
    Awards



    Add your ingame nick from battle.net on which u wanna receive vouch.

    1/3

  3. #3
    Registered User otij2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kiev
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17

    sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by .27. View Post
    Add your ingame nick from battle.net on which u wanna receive vouch.

    1/3
    nickname is - nubeito

  4. #4
    Safelist Administrator
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    918
    Awards







    You were here actually for some time, I disliked your gameplay from what I saw.

    Deny from me.

  5. #5
    Registered User otij2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kiev
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17

    Talking lol :D

    Quote Originally Posted by NiGhT^^StAlKeR View Post
    You were here actually for some time, I disliked your gameplay from what I saw.

    Deny from me.
    Well, I did not specifically written another nickname. 50% vouch rekvest interesting what would prove that in that game and the situations you are wrong. prove worthy level of the game along with those who know how I'm going to play. it is not the policy of unending controversy. what you do not understand that Sven is not something that is bad farm, and even beat the enemy afraid, Mirana forever for creeps and enemy proganyaet what would Sven Farm. so I was on the initiator shads demon, and I had hit enemy what would that Sven bought. (and they, O Lord, in a panic .... you should have seen thise..I throw skill, until the enemy in the astral, plane toss those unaware what to do. 3-4 gave caste in a row that he had to farm, and they let me teach how to save mana, it's just laughter) leg was not there, and then Sven was show very poorly, and plums on online so they were. because he did not do what he wants. Nick wrote the same, because it give you a chance to play with me (or rather against), and can understand something new. to ask you the same thing.
    Well, if not, write to the PM. Realizing the game. very much hope that Google correctly conveyed my message.


    my compliments Gentlemens.

    p.s.
    for by all, to judge by the player for one game as something childish.
    .. but you know better
    Last edited by otij2u; 26th March 2015 at 11:08 PM.

  6. #6
    Safelist Member GoBLin]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    ZAGREB
    Posts
    296
    Awards


    Hmmm...yes...wery intresting...

    my compliments to you Gentleman
    Last edited by GoBLin]; 27th March 2015 at 12:05 AM.

  7. #7
    Registered User otij2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kiev
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by NiGhT^^StAlKeR View Post
    Deny from me.
    and yours answer stalker?)

  8. #8
    Safelist Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Age
    19
    Posts
    279
    i got the most cancurus cancur of all cancurs from ur english dood..

  9. #9
    Registered User otij2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kiev
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17

    Thumbs up np

    just say thx to translate.google

  10. #10
    Registered User otij2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kiev
    Age
    31
    Posts
    17
    tread closed and no vouch?

  11. #11
    Safelist Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Age
    19
    Posts
    279
    its not googles fault that you dont learn english

  12. #12
    Safelist Member Fika[F]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Croatia/Đakovo
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by otij2u View Post
    Well, I did not specifically written another nickname. 50% vouch rekvest interesting what would prove that in that game and the situations you are wrong. prove worthy level of the game along with those who know how I'm going to play. it is not the policy of unending controversy. what you do not understand that Sven is not something that is bad farm, and even beat the enemy afraid, Mirana forever for creeps and enemy proganyaet what would Sven Farm. so I was on the initiator shads demon, and I had hit enemy what would that Sven bought. (and they, O Lord, in a panic .... you should have seen thise..I throw skill, until the enemy in the astral, plane toss those unaware what to do. 3-4 gave caste in a row that he had to farm, and they let me teach how to save mana, it's just laughter) leg was not there, and then Sven was show very poorly, and plums on online so they were. because he did not do what he wants. Nick wrote the same, because it give you a chance to play with me (or rather against), and can understand something new. to ask you the same thing.
    Well, if not, write to the PM. Realizing the game. very much hope that Google correctly conveyed my message.


    my compliments Gentlemens.

    p.s.
    for by all, to judge by the player for one game as something childish.
    .. but you know better
    AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is fucking GOLD


    edit: I just read the vouch request, also mega fun, thank you dude
    Last edited by Fika[F]; 27th March 2015 at 12:20 PM.
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

  13. #13
    Safelist Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    193
    Awards
    Nirvana syndrom detected

  14. #14
    Safelist Member pHu^^thAi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    iasi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    44
    holy shit, ancient english dialect
    (11:25) [Bnh]Retard: dazzle
    (11:39) [Bnh]Retard: you don't have grave?
    (11:57) [Serbian][Hero]: I bought chicken
    (12:10) [Serbian][Hero]: someone else should take grave

  15. #15
    Safelist Administrator .27.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Age
    29
    Posts
    964
    Awards



    Quote Originally Posted by otij2u View Post
    tread closed and no vouch?
    you need 3 yes from staff
    u have 1/3.
    wait for others vote.
    As the man stated he doesnt know english,he uses google translate.We can apreciate the effort

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Inne strony: Film Filmy 2017 Horror 2017


Affiliates