Thread: unfair ban / demote reqest mrniceguy (monkey)

unfair ban / demote reqest mrniceguy (monkey)

Hello ladies, so today I have been playing in IHRL, I was signed in pool.
    Its vouching league, so that means there is skill limit, not all noobs can't play bla bla.
    Mrniceguy joined channel (somehow) and !signed for game, even tho his skill is much more below the skill requirement.
    Most of people went out of pool obviously cus playing with mrniceguy is 4vs6, with other words he is tragedy player.

My friend said he won't play cus he is in pool, I agreed.
    Mrniceguy started telling me some rude words like monkey shift, and OP of channel (Night^^Stalker) kicked him.
    I told to him the only mokey is him and his son that bla-bling on team speak non-stop : ) and he locked my account for one month.
    That's not bannable in my opinion, we all were monkeys long time ago, someone just evolve and someone not, like mrniceguy.
    So he shouldn't be ashamed of being something, anyways, I had no mic at team speak and I am like 24/7 there, I wrote "I am so glad finally you will be demoted" and he banned me from team speak?

I don't understand this kind of manners, efko telling me I am biggest flamer, maybe I am, yet I am not abuser, and I always deal with my punishments.
    But when I am reporting someone constantly 5-6 times in a row and Staff is arrogantly ignoring my reports, then I ask my self what the fuck is wrong with these bastards.

I will provide some typical abuse of mrniceguy, it happens on daily base and I have never publicly reported him before.

<21:59:25>Channel group "Operator (6)" was assigned to "Voja" by Eurobattle.net server.
    <21:59:27>You were moved from channel "Jebo te juice" to "BLOOD GAMEING" by "mrNiceguy"
    <21:59:27>Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "Voja" by Eurobattle.net server.

<21:59:29>You were moved from channel "BLOOD GAMEING" to "Room2" by "mrNiceguy"
    <21:59:29>Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "Voja" by Eurobattle.net server.

<21:59:30>You were moved from channel "Room2" to "Osijek" by "mrNiceguy"
    <21:59:30>Channel group "Guest (8)" was assigned to "Voja" by Eurobattle.net server.

I was playing some serious game, he started moving me all around fucking channels, no sense monkey.
    My game were ruined, cus i had to alt-tab to move myself back.

from picture above you can see I am banned from team speak for 20 h, cus he was in bad mood

Picture above you can see our short conversation before he banned me again.
    "Kale (mrniceguy) banned me for one month bla bla bla"]
    He says he banned me cus I said his son is monkey................................

He locked my account for one month.

I rly want this guy to be demoted or get off mine bussiness cus he is annoying.
    Stalking us in any channel even tho we don't want him, but he is fucking ADMIN u can't hide from him.
    He is abuser, if he is in bad mood he will move ur ass all around on team speak, mute you, kick you from channel ban you from server for 1 minute, cus he feels bad, emo.
    He is FLAMER, yes he is imba flamer, flaming my nationality all the time on team speak, even if i mute ignore him, he will keep flaming all the fuck, especially if u play with him, strong swears.

I ask CEN/EFKO to demote this monkey once for all.

Best regards.

Have I banned u for flaming me? NO.

I banned u for mentioning my son in the way you did. Thats first. Second, I have banned from ts cause of thing in attachment. Calling someones mother "whore" I consider as flame.

Also, since u were banned like more than 100 times on your 100 accounts, I assure you that you will get ip range ban from this server.

p.s. also for insulting a moderator you r banned from forum to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vojats.JPG‎ 
Views:	28 
Size:	121.0 KB 
ID:	165265  

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED

That picture above is fake, obviously cus I have never wrote such a thing,
    You can see on my name there is nick Voja, and on your picture there is [Voja]Voja ?
    Wtf, I never had that nick, you can check my log on team speak, I have never connect on team speak with that nick.
    So please GTFO from this thread and stop trying to prove something that you are wrong TOTALLY.
    If you done mess, then STAY like a man and wait for consequences.
    BE MAN, not prick.

Now he banned me even from forum, publicly showing how he can be good abuser.

Admins ?

Also would like to ask:

A couple of people are always together in channel having fun, it's our private channel.
    mrNiceguy has been NEVER invited to even be in channel or called, he just fucking join our private place EVEN THO there is almost 50 more channels on teams speak.
    We have our talks, our jokes that he won't ever understand, even if we flame each other has nothing to do with him, cus that's friendly jokes, he is pathetic, looking for problems, never ever asked him to come in channel Osjiek.
    But he is always here.

We asked him nicely few times to GTFO from channel, cus we are not able to kick him, even if we change password he can join, so what's all this about?
    Who gave him access on Team Speak and why?
    He probably licked the shit out of someone ass to get that privileges now the users like me that are hanging out on that team speak for about 3 years are FUCKED.

Give access to ZEUS, he will keep the place clean, not some dumbfuck like mrniceguy.

its [voja]voja cause I have muted you, and when u mute someone ts is putting his name on that way, even you know that is true, but obviously your trying to act smart (and you ARE NOT). you can see that on my chat exists everything that is on your screen shot to.

Also I have all rights to enter what ever channel I want, especially if ppl I play with are in that channel.

I dont want to discuss about anything, your nothing but a kid who need some medical attention.

your banned and deal with it, in the mean time I v removed you ts ban, so you can enter ts and mybe try to appologise even tho I doubt it will help you.

this thread is closed. admins or anyone with higher acces than me can post here.

Last edited by mrniceguy; 5th May 2012 at 09:49 PM.

I SIMPLY DONT GIVE A F..K
    RAGE MODE ENGAGED