Thread: Nad Again "Pro moves"

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Thumbs up Nad Again "Pro moves"

Just so funny, how can someone this bad have such map awerness?

1st no scout vs rdm on 6 player map
    2nd cj on shop
    3rd dust in his base when my blade just came in range of the tower
    4th always going in my base when my army is not there (and after i saw replay, he didn't even have a shade LOL)

So how does he have such SUPER map awerness and no skill to back it up in combat???

LastReplay.w3g

P.S. it's funny efko, how I gave that replay on SV vs Nad to 5 people so far, and none saw hack. Only thing they saw was my skill > his skill and 1 lucky aow uproot

And after Nad saw this replay, he said "now no MH, clear game"
    Last edited by MassEffect.Wave; 24th April 2012 at 12:18 PM.
    I'm hack and Prado is skill, kkkk!

I'm 100% sure it has nothing with the fact admins asskiss him cuz he is "Pro"

New User
    LOOL =) heh u funny men.

Former Administrator FLaMeSeeKeR's Avatar
    P.S. it's funny efko, how I gave that replay on SV vs Nad to 5 people so far, and none saw hack. Only thing they saw was my skill > his skill and 1 lucky aow uproot

And after Nad saw this replay, he said "now no MH, clear game"
    It's funny... You prepared in your base to counter orc invasion... wtf ? crystal ball ?
    Former ''Hacks Team'' member.

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Woah an AOW uproot help me won a game I was "loosing". Both efko and you, flameseeker, ignored the fact I had the upper hand vs nad entire game in SV, I killed bm in start, killed 3 grunts after I got beastmaster (my maphack also controled my units?). But, noooooooooooo, I won the game only cuz I uprooted the aow (didn't know 1 aow is so strong, it can completely effect the game outcome OMG), also then, neither you or efko wanna answer this question; If I really had maphack why did I follow the hawk, and then turned back after I saw orc, why didn't I just stay in base behind the aow, or why didn't I put 1-2 towers when he was coming? I play wc3 since 2002 and I don't need maphack to win players like him...
    I'm hack and Prado is skill, kkkk!

I'm 100% sure it has nothing with the fact admins asskiss him cuz he is "Pro"

This is Not pro movies this is some Funny movies ...

FlameSeeker old school if u watch replay u will didnt think abaut this game because we all see that maphacking ...

But i know u didnt watched replay and u can ask Clear Game. and u dont care

I still play some games 2x2 with this zibahaweu good player and skilled player in game u can see that but this other NAD good maphacker and SKILLED MAPHACKER

but im not admin and i cant do nothing that is my think

GL & HF

Maphacker VS Maphacker game:

zimba mh:
    1- scout, do u know when orc scout? Usually with peon which finished altar. See replay when did u scout. Directly on ud position. If he was on left side of you, your peon would reach him in time when he would have 5 fiends.
    2-15:00 when he was going to your base so you run immediately to shop to buy tp
    3-17:20-17:40 move is called "i am fucking idiot maphacker and i am fucking liar can you ban me please?"
    Thats just comedy move.

nad locked+ip locked 3 months

zibahaweu locked+ip locked 6 months

You are ip banned for maphacking so you dont have rights to play on this server till your ban expire.
    iAmBigNoobu, EverythingOK,eLnigRo,MeizPro,MassEffect.Wave locked.

If any of you will open unban request, i will ban you from forum and extend ip ban to permanent.
    Last edited by efko.wbs; 26th April 2012 at 04:35 PM.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Alright, so I decided to watch the replay posted here: http://eurobattle.net/threads/170796...nigrou-maphack because I was like "come on, give this guy a chance, we lack of PG players here anyway, maybe he is not a maphacker". I thought that the only suspicious thing you did was not posting a SS, but then I watched the replay.

So 1st suspicious move - you don't scout at all.
    2:30 you just go straight into orc's green creep - wtf? If you are skilled, you would scout his base, leave wisp here to see what he's doing. But, since you didn't scout, you should go check the fountains - because that's where most orc's would creep. Then shops (bm + grunt) or orange spot on the right. But no - you just go to green orc's creep without any scouting.
    Then 4:00 or something, you just go with DH to mana burn him and back, how did you know he was comming that way?
    8:00 lol, you are running to your base, just to creepjack him in few seconds (not that suspicious though)
    Then, the best part is comming
    9:25 u wanted move out of your base, then went back and uprooted aow
    9:42 u moved aow forward as shield when orc will come
    9:44 summoned pig and hawk
    9:46 orc is appearing....
    Alright, after this point I have no doubts you are the most pathetic person I've ever seen on this server. You are kind of person who jerk's off in front of the mirror. You are reporting everyone for bad manner (including me) and maphack while you are maphacker yourself. Even a maphacker should have some dignity, and try to stay low while he is hacker himself, but you have none. Fucking pathetic little bitch.

Oh and about that?
    +damage hack
    +micro hack
    +macro hack
    Macro hack? Your 1st moonwell is few seconds late. NOT GUILTY~! Micro hack? Alright, you aren't bad, but you are nothing special. NOT GUILTY~! Maphack ? Guilty, should be banned for 3 years instead 3 month's for being such a douche bag.

lol men post timing...

Anyway he is prooven also at this replay, even more retarded move.
    I am hacks mod for years, but this is 3rd or 4th game 1x1 maphacker-vs-maphacker. You have own place in my heart

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle