Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58

Thread: Classifying carries

  1. #31
    Safelist Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    MACEDONIA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,308
    Awards
    y you're newb

  2. #32
    Safelist Member [^RawR^]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mid solo
    Posts
    1,074
    U don't get radi to farm faster, else people would be getting midas since it's cheaper and also used to farm faster. Spending 5200 (100 creeps) to farm faster?

    U get it on heroes who can stay alive to inflict 300-400 additional damage to whole enemy team, and +60 dmg is hot. Troll has no farm skills, therefore we get radi on him? Nope, cuz he can't inflict enough damage with the AOE burn like sylla or lancer, who both got no farm skills either.

    TLDR: Tito is noob , just follow this:
    fuck ganking, tunnel vision on creeps ftw
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

  3. #33
    Clouds in My Head Tayschrenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    #ss
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,106
    Thats not true rawr.
    Ofcourse you get radi on heroes that will use it on teamfights to give some aoe dmg.
    But with radi you do farm much much faster and this is the main reason people goes radi on bb and not shiva for example (also aoe dmg + as slow aura + slow WTF imba in teamfights, but you cant farm faster with it, and bb lacks aoe spells to farm fast) or lets say diffu with spec instead radi (while using ulti mana burn works on ilusions + handy purge to chase down and kill running oponents, BUT you cant farm faster with it).
    Notice how radi on spec changes game immidately. Its not because she can now rape team 1v5 with only radi. Its because she will get +2 items in next 5 min, farming everything very fast while other 4 from your team go together search for teamfight. Same goes to alche etc. etc.

    tldr you are WRONG )
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

  4. #34
    Safelist Member Majestic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    #ss
    Posts
    5,076
    imo u all noobs. Get sange yasha + deso and rape.

  5. #35
    Safelist Member Fika[F]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Croatia/Đakovo
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,047
    well ur all stuborn idiots cuz the truth is halfway

    what rawr said is true, and what tito/tay say is true also, you get radi with spec for few obvious reasons: nice stack with dispersion damage, chaser killer = radi imba, ilusions get radi buff, tank-carry = long lasting radi effect + ofcccc farm faster and y u get radi b4 diffu cuz u farm faster

    bb similar, chaser tank, carry, nice stack with spray aoe damage



    look at this example: spec would farm even faster or equally fast with bfurry, + smaller part items make it easyer to make, but she wont get bfurry ofc she'll get radi for reasons stated above, but mortred who is not a tankish ilusion hero will ofc chose bfurry
    Last edited by Fika[F]; 3rd May 2011 at 05:21 PM.
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayschrenn View Post
    bb lacks aoe spells to farm fast
    ?
    +250?
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

  7. #37
    Safelist Member [^RawR^]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Mid solo
    Posts
    1,074
    but you cant farm faster with it, and bb lacks aoe spells to farm fast
    No offense, but you either don't know how BB is played or didn't play him at all. I had no problems getting vang, hood, pt and radi in 25 minutes with BB when I used him in CWs. First of all, on lvl 5 u can last hit with quills better than ur opponents can deny. On lvl 7 u need like what, 3-4 quills to kill a whole wave of creeps for 140 mana. AND he is a tank and a chaser because of his passive, that's why u get radi, so u just proved my point :>

    not shiva for example (also aoe dmg + as slow aura + slow WTF imba in teamfights
    Shiva on BB is stupid not because radi is better but because he already got a better slow on a 1,5 sec CD + int staff is a huge waste on a hero who got 2 passives and 2 spells that cost like 30 mana.

    I thought alchemist can farm good with passive and acid, why do people get radi on him? Because he can tank, or because he ''can't farm''?
    Last edited by [^RawR^]; 3rd May 2011 at 06:45 PM.
    KASSEL: urke looks like harry potter and frodo in 1 person: frodo potter

  8. #38
    Safelist Member Fika[F]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Croatia/Đakovo
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    No offense, but you
    I thought alchemist can farm good with passive and acid, why do people get radi on him? Because he can tank, or because he ''can't farm''?
    for both reasons actually, he can farm allright, but he can farm even faster with radi
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

  9. #39
    Clouds in My Head Tayschrenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    #ss
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,106
    God you are blind.
    If you have bb and some other hard carry, you will never make radi on bb, you will make pipe/vg/shiva and this will be most helpful build in 90% games.
    On the other hand if you have bb as your hard carry, and 4 other heroes are lets say gank type (lich on solo, bm, etc etc) you will make radi on bb, so you can tp from side to side and get fat very fast while your team fights for map control. Then after this 5-10 min they will have to face overfarmed bb in teamfights.

    And yes, radi gives huge dps buff and aoe dmg also, thats why people buy it and not midas. ~~
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

  10. #40
    Safelist Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    MACEDONIA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,308
    Awards
    Of course I am right, people who deny that are either newbs or too stubborn to admit.

    Fika, farming with battle fury is harder then farming without any item, and ppl dont make battle fury is because its mostly useless in most of the games.

    Rawr, your bristle idiot theory, in ss, other leagues, and low skilled " fws ", you can farm with every hero and make it very fat, you said yourself, you can farm vg hood radi in 25 min, the thing is, when there is a team fight, you're playing bristle, you have vg+hood+pt, you're COMPLETLY useless, no one even care focus u, and u do nothing except 30 dmg with spray thing. Before u cast it twice, all your supporters are dead and you're left 1v5 and u die like an apple attacked by worms. When u get radi, it gets harder for the opponents to ignore you, because now you deal dmg too and then u become the primary target of the battle, what is ultra good for you, since u have mega tank items for that hour. But this is ONLY case of BRISTLEBACK , what isn't picked in 99.99% of the games.

    The whole point here was " u dont fight rifght after u get the rady ", is because of the simple reason, no team want their carry to be the primary focus of the oponents in the team fight.

    Don't come speaking about " same type of hero is alche too ", no, he isn't, if u get vg + radi alche min 30, they goona jump and kill u before u even cast utli, making your whole team useless.( I speak about you forcing fight after getting radi ).

  11. #41
    Safelist Member Fika[F]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Croatia/Đakovo
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    Fika, farming with battle fury is harder then farming without any item.
    I disagree with this
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

  12. #42
    Safelist Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    MACEDONIA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,308
    Awards
    At that point, you should farm by pushing the line, means u should constantly attack creeps, to kill all the creeps with stupid cleaving attack, u need 100% focus on farming, counting if i hit this one, the next will die too etc, making u not watch the map, making u extra vulnerable to ganks.

  13. #43
    Safelist Member Fika[F]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Croatia/Đakovo
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,047
    well with radi you push, and do all the same shit...
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

  14. #44
    Safelist Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    MACEDONIA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,308
    Awards
    You dont fucking get it .. you farm with carry hero on line, you see red spot at map, you turn there to see who's there, doesn't matter on what line, doesn't matter where is he moving, you HAVE to know where all the heroes are, so u know what to expect, while you do that you've missed 2 out of 4 creeps, at least it was happening to me EVERY wave, last game i made bfury what was like years ago..

    With radi, you kill 4/4 most of the times on autoattack.

  15. #45
    Safelist Member Fika[F]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Croatia/Đakovo
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,047
    It's not that I don't get it, it's just that I have different experiences than you, I get more creeps in autoattack with bfurry than with radi xD
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Inne strony: Film Filmy 2017 Horror 2017


Affiliates