Eurobattle.net Policies & Procedures.
This manual compiles a number of policies of the Eurobattle.net (XPAM). Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this manual.
1. Any policy may be terminated, suspended, altered, amended, or otherwise, in whole or in part, and shall so be announced.
2. A specific subject may be covered under one or more texts. Any text referring to a rule, regulation, or policy should be read.
3. Any reference to a date, number, person, or body who may have issued a rule, procedure, or policy will only be indicative of the origin thereof and shall not be considered as part of the relevant text.
4. Any rule shall apply on both our Server and Forum unless stated otherwise.
Eurobattle.net is a PvPGN Server. PvPGN (Player vs Player Gaming Network) is a free, legal and open source software project offering emulation of various gaming network servers.
1. The main language used on the forum and server is English. Other languages can be used in the Clan Forums, and the Country Sections on the forum.
2. Eurobattle.net is a gaming server, we do not discriminate between our members based on their religion, age, political view or any other private believe.
3. Flooding/Spamming the forum or public server channels is strictly forbidden. Members are advised to use Private Messages to contact each other on forum and private channels to chat on the servers.
4. Any links or information regarding Pornography, Warez, Cracks, Hacks, CD-Key Generators, GatewayEditors, or any illegal software is forbidden and may lead to punishment and permanent ban from the server and/or forum.
5. Any links or information advertising to other websites or servers is forbidden and may lead to punishment and permanent ban from the server and/or forum.
5.1 Linking to any website or service where the poster obtains money due to the visitors is not allowed.
6. The Eurobattle.net staff reserves the right to dismiss or ban any user account or IP from the forum or the server when it sees necessary.
7. The Eurobattle.net staff reserves the right to delete or hide any post or thread on the forum when it sees necessary.
8. Swearing, flaming or other kind of offense is strictly forbidden.
9. Eurobattle.net is not responsible for comments or views posted by its members. Members are responsible for the content of their posts.
1. It is required to use the private Eurobattle.net Installer to join our server. If you find any other way to connect to the server, you can use it on your own risk.
2. Hacking is strongly prohibited. Members are responsible to know the rules about in-game hacking which can be found in the Hacks Rule Book.
3. Any disturbance affecting Eurobattle.net server or it's users may lead to a permanent ban of the violator.
4. Operator rank can only be given to users by Eurobattle.net Staff after following direct procedures. Users must donate to the server a minimum amount of money to get operator rank in a private channel.
1. Members are responsible to read all announcement and stickies before they post on the forum.
2. Post in the forums that describes your problem best. For example, if You have problems with connecting to server, post in 'Technical Support' forum.
3. Flooding/Spamming the forum or public server channels is strictly forbidden. Members who spam the forum will be infracted for spam. Continuous spamming may lead to forum ban.
4. Members are free to report any post that they find offending or inappropriate using the "Report Bad Post" button.
5. Members requesting a Clan Forum must read the requirements in the Clan Forums section and send the appropriate request to the Eurobattle.net Staff.
A link to the requirement thread can be found here.
IV. Useful links :
Home - http://eurobattle.net
Eurobattle.net, How To? - http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=75705
Server Installer - http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=88743
Server Status - http://dolcefashion.net/status/
Eurobattle.net Tracker - http://track.eurobattle.net
Ladder - http://ladder.eurobattle.net
Banlist - http://banlist.eurobattle.net/banlist/
Replays - http://banlist.eurobattle.net/replay/
#ss Safelist - http://ss.eurobattle.net/
Account registration ( on Forum ) - http://www.eurobattle.net/register.php
Account registration ( on Server ) - http://app1.eurobattle.net/register
Account activation ( on Server ) - http://app1.eurobattle.net/activate
User Control Panel - http://www.eurobattle.net/usercp.php
FAQ - http://www.eurobattle.net/faq.php
Tutorials - http://www.eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=279
Files - http://www.eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=380
Search - http://www.eurobattle.net/search.php
Members - http://www.eurobattle.net/memberlist.php
Tournaments - http://www.eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=86
Help Forums - http://www.eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16
Hacks - http://www.eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=118
Hacks Rule Book - http://eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=184
Clan Forums - http://eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29
Clan Forums Rules - http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=67522