Eurobattle Client coming up!
by, 10th January 2012 at 01:02 AM (1337 Views)
Yes, yes, you hear it well!
The promised Eurobattle.Net Stand-alone client is near it's first beta release!
- Keeps you up-to-date with the latest news.
- Updates itself, and patches Warcraft with the latest icons.
- Start Warcraft with or without GProxy (Gateway will change automatically.)
- Enable/disable sounds
- Change GProxy port
- Setting to show/not show the GProxy window
- A tab containing the log-file. (Gets refreshed!)
- Warcraft III
- Start Warcraft in window-mode.
- Start Warcraft as classic Warcraft (Reign of Chaos)
- Use OpenGL for Warcraft
- Use Software Transform and Lighting Video mode
Q & AHidden Text click here to show
Q: What do I need?
A: At least .Net Framework 4.0 (Client Profile)*. The installer will check this before you install the client itself.
Q: Where to report bugs?
A: There will be opened a thread on the release.
Q: Will it get data from my computer?
A: No. All it does with the internet: Checking for updates and downloading the latest version.
Hidden Text click here to show
- This means that the current location does not contain war3.exe, the main program for Warcraft III. Most likely you got a fault in your registry.**The given directory does not contain war3.exe, please make sure your registry contains the right information.
- This means that you, or someone/something, have removed "w3lh.dll". This library is required and thus you must have it. As stated, you must reinstall the whole Eurobattle.net Client.w3lh.dll copy in the directory "C:\My\Eurobattle.net client\location\w3lh.dll" does not exist.
Please reinstall EuroLoader.
- Same as above.w3lh.dll was not found, please reinstall the application.
- This means that the Warcraft III loader could not find w3l.dll, as suggested, reinstall Eurobattle.net Client.Loader was unable to find w3l.dll.
Reinstalling the application could solve the issue.
*:Hidden Text click here to showSorry for the massive size, wished it could be smaller.
**:Hidden Text click here to showThe fix to this is:
- Open notepad.
- Write the following:
NOTE THAT YOU MUST WRITE 2 \ !Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III]
- Go to: File -> Save As
- Name it: installpath.reg
- Double-click on the file and add it to the registry.