PDA

View Full Version : Kenvelo^ and PiR

totalek
5th December 2010, 02:28 PM
I wanna see screenshot

Grinder
5th December 2010, 02:54 PM
there is 1 interesting magic from talons check it and watch the reply before to report.
Its stupid post cuz the one who catch me in creepjack was u and u found my expand...

totalek
5th December 2010, 03:06 PM
First of all - why u did screen on base without fog?:) its easy to prepare... and next we still waiting for screen of ur ally... because once he follow and attack my dk, and when my ally's bm coming on ww he's back... and we found ur expo because of healing wards. Which creep can have this item? 1 lvl skeleton? i dont think so... so w8 for ur ally's ss

JaJi
5th December 2010, 03:20 PM
They had blademaster and he was patroling around. Seems like no mh. Anyway i m leaving the thread open for 24 hours they will upload ss.

Grinder
5th December 2010, 04:11 PM
"First of all - why u did screen on base without fog?"
u can see the fog on the little map. Its down, left corner, even u can see the creep spots. Tell me in what min u think that we use mh, cuz i am sure that u dont know talons what can make

In.My.ConTroL
5th December 2010, 05:58 PM
I guess he meant about the fog in the screen, not in mini-map.
Because since you got a lot of buildings in your base there's no way to have 'hidden places' by the shadow.

It could be seen if your screenshot shows the trees...

Arbalest
5th December 2010, 07:02 PM
clear game , hegot creep jacked caus they were fallowing him with the faerie fire, and at the end of the game he was spotted with PIR's bm