PDA

View Full Version : Lagmyworstenemy

WC3PROS
28th November 2010, 01:56 PM
He is %1000 maphacker I catched while I was playing.

My first notice = Min 3:35 While I'm going to kill Ogre Magi Near the Market.
After I attacked OGre Magi he fastly came to block my hero.

Second notice : 4:12 After he blocked While I was attacking Ogre Magi.
I used Heal and I went to kill Ogre magi again he got bot of Speed and Dust.He directly came to my creep.

Third notice : 8:35 When I was invisible he used Dust without see my hero.

Then : 9:42 he was coming to attack me he notice my hero without dust.His demon back to base and got dust :)

Last : 11.03 While he was killing Ogre maul he didin't use Dust.But While I was invisible He notice me without I come.he used Dust.

So he is %10000 Maphacker.... he never have so luck.

Edit : to add replay

efko.wbs
28th November 2010, 02:27 PM
3:35 as he was walking around with dh he saw that those creeps were attacked
4:12 well if u attacked those creeps once, there was high probability
that u will finish that so he returned there to check
8:35 he could see it comming to base around 8:30
9:42 u had that spell from talons on bm so he saw u comming but then spell ended so he returned for dust
11:03 he saw your way till market however this is kinda lucky/strange move.

WC3PROS
28th November 2010, 02:29 PM
so This game is clear ?

Tecktonik.
28th November 2010, 02:44 PM
what about this :
he asked me to play cg for fun and i thought lets see how he plays..

while playing , i thought to get expo , after killing some creeps he came with warden and raped my army , after that i started building towers and expo near my base , than he comes with hunts and Catapults and rapes my towers like np
this is the first suspicious move

after that i went to creep the CJ aboce his base , suddenly he came with his army from behinde to kill it ... check the replay..

he send me ss , tell me if he edited it with photoshop or something or is it clear?

i also posted the rar file where he took ss vs djuka and imc dunno really.

WC3PROS
28th November 2010, 02:46 PM
He is real maphacker

Peter
28th November 2010, 02:58 PM
looks like soon i'll have to make ss instead of playing:) I posted so many ss and it's not enought for You? Here is another from game with wc3pros. Best regards from damm cheater:(

Arbalest
28th November 2010, 03:29 PM
teck the reason he came to ur expo with throwers is the ward near ur expo + the reason for the 3 ancient of lores is another ward in base he saw what u had in your army and build them to balance armies forces,about that cj u think you saw he was sweeping the area, don't u think if he was map haking, he would go right passing by u creeping?, guys try not to take this thing too personnel he's just skilled, if you still have doubts about certain points im still here

Arbalest
29th November 2010, 10:44 AM
:tclosed: