PDA

View Full Version : Lephojka suspected for maphacking?

Peter
5th October 2010, 04:09 PM
Hello, it seems to me that he was using maphack, I'm waiting for Your opinion. Mr Lephojka i would ask You to post ss to make it clear. Greetings!:)

Spork
5th October 2010, 04:26 PM
He is mine real life friend, and he never used to cheat, also he is new to bnet and i forgot to tell him that he must take SS if some1 ask him, i hope he did it, i can bet in my ACC that he isnt mher or anything else.

PS. whats the reason u asked him to take SS? :D where are suspicious moves, i dont see it.

Peter
5th October 2010, 04:41 PM
for example in about 20th minute when he runaway with gryphons exactly when warden incoming, and it overall seems to me that he was using mh...

P.S did You even download replay, because it looks like You didn't (0 views)? :D

Spork
5th October 2010, 04:50 PM
yes i did, TM map hu vs elf, i dont download replays, i just open them with wc3 :) anyway, he should wait you to kill his gryff? first watch replay from his perspective, then comment something ;)

Peter
5th October 2010, 04:56 PM
i wouldn't post anything if i didn't watch a replay before. Waiting for other opinions , because talking with friend who try his best to make me look like an idiot is quite annoying. SS would solve a whole case, so i don't know what is the problem, if someone ask You to make ss while playing You can simply do that... Waiting for admins judgment:) Greetings!

In.My.ConTroL
5th October 2010, 06:38 PM
Actualy, this guy is really new around here and he didn't even have a forum account, which means that you don't need to wait for a SS.
Peter, that's the only suspecious movement ?

Spork
5th October 2010, 11:21 PM
he doesnt have SS, either forum acc, and he is not montana or some1 else, he is mine real life friend, far from montana :) if u think he deserved ban, do your job he said he wont be mad at all, but he rly didnt know that and i forgot to tell him stuffs about hackers reports etc etc... regards.

Peter
6th October 2010, 06:54 PM
well maybe he shouldn't be banned, because i could have been wrong, so it wouldn't be fair, but please remind him to make ss next time, if someone ask him. Greetings!

Lepojka
6th October 2010, 08:27 PM
Sorry i had no acc here... I realy didnt had mh... I am not sure why he thought it was, i thought he report me because i abuse him with birds and thought its not alowed... lol ... Well its on admins to decide... Regards <3

efko.wbs
6th October 2010, 08:39 PM
clear game, next time someone ask you for screenshot, better do it.