PDA

View Full Version : _[]Carandiru[]_

dogmeat
4th October 2010, 01:24 AM
Throughout the game, this retard keeps threaten to report me for:

1. Lagging (while my ping is always 30, and he has made such effort to make his nickname difficult to remember and to type, so I can't find out his ping, but I think he is the one who lags).

2. Maphacking. This is what made me angry so I took some ss just in case. I also suspect his timing attacks at my base, so after watching the replay lookie here what I found :D

What a retard, blatant mher and lagger who has the nerve to threat others. I am at a loss of words for this.

In.My.ConTroL
4th October 2010, 05:14 AM
Your building could be selected by _[]Carandiru[]_'s partner also (the red circle).
Gj, Hacks Team will discover who clicked there soon or late.

efko.wbs
4th October 2010, 09:54 AM
rofl that guy made my day :D
_[]Carandiru[]_ locked + ip locked 3 months

FLaMeSeeKeR
4th October 2010, 05:26 PM
Throughout the game, this retard keeps threaten to report me for:

1. Lagging (while my ping is always 30, and he has made such effort to make his nickname difficult to remember and to type, so I can't find out his ping, but I think he is the one who lags).

2. Maphacking. This is what made me angry so I took some ss just in case. I also suspect his timing attacks at my base, so after watching the replay lookie here what I found :D

What a retard, blatant mher and lagger who has the nerve to threat others. I am at a loss of words for this.

Great report :thumbUP: