PDA

View Full Version : Razer Global Challenge tournament

_Dead_Shoot_
7th August 2010, 07:02 PM
About it:
The largest event to be held ever in the history of DotA surprisingly received an astounding number of sign-ups from teams all over the world which was able to reach a total of 1,199 within less than a month. http://static.mineski.net/spaces/nattefrost/Razer_logo.jpg

Teams to reach the group stage per region:

http://static.dota-league.com/gfx/rgc/rgc_teamallocation.jpg

About bots:

International Hostbots:

The organizers will be providing international hostbots that will be available for each match. The rules and regulations as well as the schedules for hostbot usage will be announced upon the start of the tournament.

http://static.dota-league.com/gfx/rgc/rgc_hostbot_pings.jpg

Hostbots address:
* Berkshire, United Kingdom (Group A)
* Frankfurt, Germany (Group B)
* California, United States of America (Group C)
* Singapore City, Singapore (Group D)

All news about it will be posted here.

_Dead_Shoot_
7th August 2010, 07:03 PM
RGC groupings are out

Having just finished its qualifiers a while ago, the Razer Global Challenge is now heading into full throttle with the group stages coming up. DotA-League have just released the groupings for the group stages.

Group A

Malaysia: Ks.Nirvana
United: States HiiB
France: Akatsuki
Europe: MassPro

Group B:

Serbia: Tribal.Int #:1 W: D: L:1 PTS:
Germany: cG|DPP #:1 W:1 D: L: PTS:3
Peru: MIC
Georgia: Citadel

Group C:

Sweden: Druidz
Russia: EARTH
United States: Goon
Philippines: Jaiho

Group D:

France: 3DMAX
Denmark: MYM
Poland: US
Ukraine: tivkoPeam_

Group E:
Ukraine: DTS
Denmark: PENTIA
Poland: Kill 4 Fun
Vietnam: proA

Group F:

Germany: bNet
Macedonia: snT
Europe att
Philippines: Mineski

Group G:

Europe: LOST.eu
Germany: no eXcuse
Sweden: Youboat
Bulgaria: [YamatO]

Group H:

Sweden: nordic
Sweden: FUBAR
China: Nv.GiGa.cn

Group I:

Germany: SkyGaming
Macedonia: GC
Uzbekistan: Ink
Singapore: AEON

Group J:

Sweden: DannesDT
Europe: OK
Russia: 1!^h8d
Indonesia: AlienwareDigi

Group K:

Romania: TeG #:1 W: D:1 L: PTS:1
Germany: COMPETO #:1 W: D:1 L: PTS:1
America: TLDR #: W: L: PTS:
Macedonia: HighQuality

Group L:

Finland: seppo
Russia: LOST.ru
Philippines: Execration
Peru: Artyk

Group M:

France: Mojawi
Europe: Nozh
America: Nv.GiGa.int
Kazakhstan: KIS|mYpL

Group N:

Germany: Binary Evasion
Brasil: paiN!
Indonesia: MARKAS
Denmark: Faxe Kondi

Group O:

France: Tribal.fr
Netherlands: GoD
Bulgaria: Micro Gaming
America: AzN

Group P:

Ukraine: XBOX
Europe: diXi
America: GDT
China: LGT.sGty

Group stages will be played in a Best of Two format whereby the top two teams of teach group will advance to the next stage. Bets for all matches will be available as soon as possible.

Links
DotA-League (http://www.dota-league.com/?section=groups&tournament=1) - Source

Tito
9th August 2010, 02:42 PM
Yeah, games start after 24th august, I think.. wasn't home for the past two weeks..

Germany: SkyGaming
Macedonia: GC
Uzbekistan: Ink
Singapore: AEON

we face aeon :D

RaouL
9th August 2010, 02:56 PM
Good Luck GC ;)

_Dead_Shoot_
9th August 2010, 03:06 PM
Well I'm for GC to be the best in that group :D

C0r73z
9th August 2010, 03:12 PM
gl guys

Avner
10th August 2010, 05:15 PM
Group E and Group F are pretty tight.

_Dead_Shoot_
10th August 2010, 05:41 PM
Yep,anyway i'm going to edit my second posts about results etc.

Tito
13th August 2010, 12:51 PM
Correction, games are played 15-24 this month.

Tito
13th August 2010, 12:57 PM
Correction, games are played 15-24 this month.

Raptor7
5th November 2010, 01:10 AM
ROFL DRAMA at MYM vs Nv.Cn :d

Hackers DDoS'd the MYM players making them to lag like shit ( over 1000 ping ----DeMoN having even 9000 ping ---no joke) and eventually to lose first and second game.

First game Misery and Maelk were hacked. They decided to replace them with lacoste and pusher in the second game, but they were hacked also along with Demon. The second game got canceled and the match will be replayed Saturday or sunday, Nirvana.cn having 1-0 advantage.

Statement from Maelk:

"
After the match against Nirvana.China in the Razer Global Challenge tonight and the unfortunate circumstances it brought with it, I think it's only fair the public knows some of the details overshadowing the games.

In the first game both MiSeRy and myself was being victimized of what I can only describe as DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service). This meant that we suffered from outrageous high delay and massive spiking whenever any action in the game occured.

In the second game, both MiSeRy and I thought we might prevent further harm being done to the team thus MaNia and LacostE took over for us. We did not know that they would Roshan, not did we in the remake - They could stil have done it and we wouldn't have known. The replacements was all in vain however, as both PusH, MaNia and later on DeMoN were all attacked as well.

We, the team, have known about this risk for a week now and been warned on various occasions about letting specifically MiSeRy play. We won't be terrorized like that though, so we decided to try and play it anyways.

I can deny all rumors about any Chinese being involved. I cannot stress this enough: This is not an attack from anyone affiliated with Nirvana.cn nor China itself. This is coming from within Europe. We are currently looking into legal ways of pursuing the perpetrator.

Concerning the match it has been discussed whether or not the result should count and the Razer Global Challenge and its' admins offered us to cancel the second game, as we felt the first game would have gone in Nirvana.cn's favor and that they would have won had it been on fair terms.

I hope this can shed some light on the matter and I sincerely ask of the community to put aside all the racial slurs and controversies over lag; Yes, we lagged. No, it wasn't the bots' fault.

Hopefully we can finish an otherwise very successful tournament in a good manner and show some great games.
"

DRG-
5th November 2010, 07:27 AM
only one from Romania :(

Shoocky3V
5th November 2010, 11:19 AM
only one from uzbekistan :(

ba4eq
5th November 2010, 11:22 AM
Statement from Maelk:

"
After the match against Nirvana.China in the Razer Global Challenge tonight and the unfortunate circumstances it brought with it, I think it's only fair the public knows some of the details overshadowing the games.

In the first game both MiSeRy and myself was being victimized of what I can only describe as DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service). This meant that we suffered from outrageous high delay and massive spiking whenever any action in the game occured.

In the second game, both MiSeRy and I thought we might prevent further harm being done to the team thus MaNia and LacostE took over for us. We did not know that they would Roshan, not did we in the remake - They could stil have done it and we wouldn't have known. The replacements was all in vain however, as both PusH, MaNia and later on DeMoN were all attacked as well.

We, the team, have known about this risk for a week now and been warned on various occasions about letting specifically MiSeRy play. We won't be terrorized like that though, so we decided to try and play it anyways.

I can deny all rumors about any Chinese being involved. I cannot stress this enough: This is not an attack from anyone affiliated with Nirvana.cn nor China itself. This is coming from within Europe. We are currently looking into legal ways of pursuing the perpetrator.

Concerning the match it has been discussed whether or not the result should count and the Razer Global Challenge and its' admins offered us to cancel the second game, as we felt the first game would have gone in Nirvana.cn's favor and that they would have won had it been on fair terms.

I hope this can shed some light on the matter and I sincerely ask of the community to put aside all the racial slurs and controversies over lag; Yes, we lagged. No, it wasn't the bots' fault.

Hopefully we can finish an otherwise very successful tournament in a good manner and show some great games.
"[/QUOTE]

go wdc prove u can do better l8r we talk about dis story :D

Raptor7
5th November 2010, 12:07 PM
ahahahaha dine, tru tru. I wanna see what he can do in LAN xD

Raptor7
7th November 2010, 11:21 PM
Nirvana.China are the champions of the Razer Global Challenge !

I will comeback tomorrow with the details and replays.

-Fear-
7th November 2010, 11:34 PM
rly? :)

Btw Replays:

1st game (Winner Nirvana China) : http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/replays/39506
2nd game (Winner New World Order) : http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/replays/39507
3nd game (Winner Nirvana China) : http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/replays/39508
4th and last game (Winner Nirvana China) : http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/replays/39509

Good luck to Nirvana China at future, and well played.

-KaMiKaZa-
8th November 2010, 12:31 AM
damn chinesse players

Tecktonik.
8th November 2010, 01:12 AM
Kamikaza-San best Chinese Player around !

-KaMiKaZa-
8th November 2010, 01:14 AM
ye im gosu....i can give farming lessons for free xD