PDA

View Full Version : tttxbzkk

SHp|PascalHenS
20th July 2010, 12:51 PM

Diamonded
20th July 2010, 12:54 PM
i am sorry i put this here.....but this guys is also a leaver....

cimo
20th July 2010, 01:21 PM
:tiphat: Hello unmannered children and admins,
here on xpam it is always great fun to pwn noob asses like this time (replay is the proof :)) but the greatest pleasure xpam gives me is this forum. I love when i am reported, i love when kids goes crazy about me and start to hate me and diss me. It always remind me of the reason i am still playing this game and still playing it here. Great fun! I wish that everyone could enjoy it like myself.

But yet i was reported again, so i quess the right time for ss is here, the second replay that "mr.youdontwannamesswithme" (aka diamoned, yeah, he said something similar) posted here is easy to explain. I didnt leave (whats the point of searching games, right), it was a bug dc. Dont know if its my connection responsible for that (this time should be not) or the host issue (i am going for this). Actually, i mentioned it to efko yesterday (probably :D) about my connect problems and so on.

And yet another thing, i want to report panamera and diamonded for badmanners in the game, since they were angry that one player (me) pwned two unmature stupid kids, to call someone shitface and wish his death or what the hell they writted, anyway, the replay is posted already, if it will be deleted i can post it too.

Thats all i wanted to say, and ofc, kids, never hesitate to report me, especialy me, if you will face me and you lost in bizzare way, just do it, like this guys. I will cheer for ya! :)

ohgood
20th July 2010, 01:44 PM
Cimo is not hacker -_-

incredible how you two are capable of losing this game, where u have two armys versus one

this was some semi-MEN stYle game i liked it really

Clear game...

efko.wbs
20th July 2010, 02:20 PM
clear game.