PDA

View Full Version : ...

Spork
3rd July 2010, 11:45 PM
ON this topic http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=109002 !

as i said in game, i want to see his screen shoot, i know that he has map hack and he is using it very well, u cant say its clear game, cuz i know its not clear. and i want his acc baned or locked/ or to see that screen shoot where he can proove that he doesnt have a MH.

efko.wbs
4th July 2010, 11:39 AM
, u cant say its clear game,.
i dont see any strange move, he went windwalk to avoid getting burned mana and he met your druid, and druid was going up so he knew where u will be...

btw banned/locked is same thing,
i think he will not post anything.

Spork
4th July 2010, 04:06 PM
rules says that he must post it if i ask him, also i didnt knew that mana burn has 5000 range ;)

SHp|PascalHenS
4th July 2010, 06:08 PM
lol stop saying screen SHOOT... Learn engrish mby?

Virus.
5th July 2010, 01:30 AM
lol stop saying screen SHOOT... Learn engrish mby?

And that matters so much right now ENGRISH boy?

In.My.ConTroL
5th July 2010, 03:01 AM
Efko, i agree about the ss thing.
I mean, if an user asks for ss and his opponent don't take/show it, then he must be punished in some way (Adviced or Noted).
But if an user asks and his opponent shows, the ss is not enough to prove that he isn't a mh-er, cause i know that some users used to edit ss and then they were "Acquitted".
Just want to say that if his opponent shows the ss, it may be enough to solve this case.

SHp|PascalHenS
5th July 2010, 09:31 AM
And that matters so much right now ENGRISH boy?

An ignorant fool does not understand sarcasm does he?

Virus.
5th July 2010, 10:22 AM
An ignorant fool does not understand sarcasm does he?

Ur sarcasm is not interesting, and its not the time or the place to post
such thing in this section so better chill and turn around cause
u are making a fool of urself.

I understood ur stupid sarcasm but u know when something is so stupid
that just pisses u off? Thats what u are doing here on this thread...

AArght
5th July 2010, 10:34 AM
fuck spork what I have to say I am not MH you said admin noted... And u again said mh. What do you want me to tell you, if you answered all the admin
:omg:

aryan
5th July 2010, 11:18 AM
Also imho its clear that he is using mh, especially if he doesnt want to show his ss.
btw SHp|PascalHenS in the past fools were ashamed, why u cant be

AArght
5th July 2010, 12:33 PM
admin close post now or banned me? nothing more I will speak..
that's it that's all..

SHp|PascalHenS
5th July 2010, 02:26 PM
I am just making an observation. Is that forbidden?

Spork
5th July 2010, 04:50 PM
so he didnt take that SS, obviously that he is mher. efko now question is: are u sure that u do ur work properly? ask god how many cases like mine are not solved or ignored or something different.

@AArght i didnt know that u was that, i played tour game with you, and u had MH there too, so im 100% sure that u got MH, also u are Russian if i remember ;)

@Pascal gtfo non factor, and dont spam topic if u havent smart question.

AArght
5th July 2010, 05:15 PM
I am that she did not understand who the admin? you are not admin .. Admin decides to have a MAP hack or not ..You can say whatever the admin said said nothing. So please close the topic ..http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=109002 So please do not write anything more ...What do you have against the one that I'm Russian is discrimination and the way Russian players are the strongest players ...

undead4ever
5th July 2010, 06:30 PM
Russian players are the strongest players ...

with hacking ??
listen its clear MH and u should chill out of here..
for Efko : watch the replay one more time.....do u think it was luck to catch spork's druid like this way ?? directly ??
if its not MH why he dont post ss ??

efko.wbs
5th July 2010, 07:01 PM
temporary closed, i will ask smurf to take look in here

@undead4ever there are 2 ways to go out of that base Upper way and lower way, he went upper way and caught druid.

Smurf
5th July 2010, 08:21 PM
Solved.
strange exhibit A: when he saw that druid,he was in such a rush he sent a grunt in front just to make you think it was a lucky scout
he didn't have vision over the area though ( since spork already left that camp meanwhile) but he decided to go there anyway,since it was an important part in winning the game
strange exhibit B: notice how he arranges his army and heals it right before the elf comes to attack him
locked + ip banned.