PDA

View Full Version : ROFL chat in game :D

S4pPH1roN
18th June 2010, 02:05 AM
Ello ppl, I almost died laughing today. This Leo2know hardcore noob really made my day - hope ull have fun too :-)

.Shutter.[ally]: Rush with ghoul?
ME[ally]: Ill go mass with DK; u take DL
.Shutter.[ally]: k
ME: hf
Oeli: my ally 161/325 rt lol
ME: Stop statting ppl and start playing instead...
Oeli: He took immolation
[Oeli has left the game]
Leo2know: omg I took it for creeping. This guy is fucking idiot.. he want me to solo creep with mana burn? Is he stupid or something?
[EPIC FAIL!]

TBK.Goldy
18th June 2010, 07:39 AM
Imo it's all the bandit dwarves' fault.

Damn those bandit dwarves :|

Cen
18th June 2010, 09:16 AM
The Leo beginning points out that he0's actually Levorics playing under discuise.

S4pPH1roN
18th June 2010, 09:44 AM
Well the irony is that immolation would have solved hard against mass ghouls. :-) Leo is that kind of guy tho, who is totally unaware of creeping order (green > yellow > red). Likes of him camp in base half of the game, then rush towards the red spot with 6 archers, get hero and half of the army pwned and finnish the hole "blackop" opperation with msg to allies: "wtf u retarder moron noob, why no help". :D Thast one of the reasons why I love RT so much. :-)

TBK.Goldy
18th June 2010, 11:07 AM
you havent rly played rt if you havent faced 10 cold towers and a solo dreadlord with aura first and fiends. it was like that in 2006 its like that now. some things will never change. and it's why we come back, for the romance. :)

Mladenus
18th June 2010, 11:36 AM
WoW! You speak language I don't understand (PG)... That's why this is not funny to me. :D

S4pPH1roN
18th June 2010, 01:04 PM
you havent rly played rt if you havent faced 10 cold towers and a solo dreadlord with aura first and fiends. it was like that in 2006 its like that now. some things will never change. and it's why we come back, for the romance. :) :D :D :D now thast something I wouldnt thought to be possible to happen not even in my wildest dreams, but as long as you CANT MAKE stuff like that up (bcz thats just noobish beyond any normal guys imagination), it has to be true. What a combo! U enlightened me, I finnaly know how to play now! :D :D :D

TBK.Goldy
18th June 2010, 02:47 PM
i have replays, but i think they are not in this version of Warcraft... mby i could manage to find one. one is definitely at funny replays contest.

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=89797&page=6

post number 82. try to view that replay. I got even worse ones. its lolercake.

leo2know
3rd July 2010, 10:15 PM
Well the irony is that immolation would have solved hard against mass ghouls. :-) Leo is that kind of guy tho, who is totally unaware of creeping order (green > yellow > red). Likes of him camp in base half of the game, then rush towards the red spot with 6 archers, get hero and half of the army pwned and finnish the hole "blackop" opperation with msg to allies: "wtf u retarder moron noob, why no help". :D Thast one of the reasons why I love RT so much. :-)

nooooo way, that could of been month ago when i started, i dont lose a single unit while creeping anymore and i know how to play now just need a better micro. :tiphat: